Monday, June 11, 2012

Transitions and Adventures


I haven't posted in awhile...been busy focusing on personal transitions and adventures... :-) I'll be back on a regular basis in the near future.

"Make me happy, or plan your exit strategy" is the contemporary way of saying "It's my way, or the highway" When your s.o. says those words to you (or something to that effect) one way of looking at it is to see that you are about to embark on an adventure.  Now may be the time to "Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls." ~ Joseph Campbell

"The voice within is what I'm married to. All marriage is a metaphor for that marriage. My lover is the place inside me where an honest yes and no come from. That's my true partner. It's always there. And to tell you yes when my integrity says no is to divorce that partner." ~Byron Katie

No comments: