Saturday, February 16, 2013

Forsaking all Others, Come unto Me

(from facebook)


“So often, Shaumbra, you look in the mirror, you contemplate your body, and it’s really just, in a sense, a byproduct of your ancestors. Not really so much of your choosing, other than the accoutrements that you put on top of it or the way you clothe it. But your body – your physical body – is simple a byproduct of your damn ancestors. Yeah. For better or for worse, you see. What’s happening now as these energies are coming in, for those who are ready, it’s pulling apart, getting you out of that, getting you out of the whole ancestral thing.

Some misunderstand the words that I say. They think that it is about anti-family. Families are great – as long as you didn’t buy into them karmically. As long as you didn’t lose the lottery and end up with certain characteristics. This body should be and can be the byproduct of your own passion, your own soul, and your own choosing. What am I saying by that? I’m saying that with these intense energies coming in, literally you can transform your body, if you choose; the way you look. You can start transforming some of the characteristics.

If you’re not choosing it though, it’s probably not going to happen to as much of a degree. But if you’re saying, “Hey, this is my body; it no longer belongs to this ancestral line. This is my life; it’s not just a byproduct of my past life aspects. This is my mind; it’s not just a byproduct of hypnotic programming. I Am that I Am.” Then, you see, you start literally transforming your body, mind, your identity.”

Adamus
The e2012 Series
SHOUD 10: "The End of Evolution"
June 2012
~~~

When I was a teenager I began hearing "well-intentioned" people say that I "was going to be just like my mother". I didn't like it. But, I believed it. And, even though I rebelled against the thought I did resign myself to it....for awhile. Then, it began to dawn on me from outside sources (books and people) that I might have a choice. And, then I made the choice - for myself. Admittedly, for years I thought that meant doing things opposite from what my mother did. It was war....me against her. Gradually I learned that wasn't it either. What helped me most was just simply getting "the hell out of Dodge"....moving far away from what was known and familiar. The years since have been about looking more closely at the "how" of me...how and why do I do things? And deciding what to keep, and what to lose - asap. We do many things unconsciously. It helps to be around others who live quite differently. To learn and unlearn. Unlearn mostly...until we abide in our Natural State.
p.s. my mother was an undiagnosed Schizophrenic - traits inherited from her parents. I wish I could tell her "it doesn't have to be this way". But she's been gone for a number of years. To a better state, I hope. But, that's between her and herSelf. 

~~~
  Jens Jensons
(from facebook)
Salvation can be thought of as a game that happy children play. It was designed by One Who loves His children, and Who would replace their fearful toys with joyous games, which teach them that the game of fear is gone. His game instructs in happiness because there is no loser. Everyone who plays must win, and in his winning is the gain to everyone ensured. The game of fear is gladly laid aside, when children come to see the benefits salvation brings.

You who have played that you are lost to hope, abandoned by your Father, left alone in terror in a fearful world made mad by sin and guilt; be happy now. That game is over. Now a quiet time has come, in which we put away the toys of guilt, and lock our quaint and childish thoughts of sin forever from the pure and holy minds of Heaven's children and the Son of God.

We pause but for a moment more, to play our final, happy game upon this earth. And then we go to take our rightful place where truth abides and games are meaningless. So is the story ended. Let this day bring the last chapter closer to the world, that everyone may learn the tale he reads of terrifying destiny, defeat of all his hopes, his pitiful defense against a vengeance he can not escape, is but his own deluded fantasy. God's ministers have come to waken him from the dark dreams this story has evoked in his confused, bewildered memory of this distorted tale. God's Son can smile at last, on learning that it is not true.
A Course in Miracles: W-pI.153.12-14

No comments: