Friday, May 12, 2017

I AM - not two...

"Ascension while in physical-form is enlightenment. 
Ascension in subtle-form is life-everlasting, immortality."
  ~ ~ ~
"I Am" what you are searching for. "I Am" that inner pull from within your heart. The only difference between what "I Am" and what you take yourself to be is only a matter of belief. As you currently believe yourself to be other than "Truth" "I Am" without this belief. Remove the belief that somehow you are other than "Truth" and in that instant, freedom shines forth. 
~Agnisattva
~ ~ ~
And, because ascension doesn't pay the bills and we still need money, I present:
Buckwheat Hull Zafu Meditation Cushion. 
Floor/Dorm Pillow. Bright Green w. Floral Print. 
OOAK. Buckwheat Hulls. 
6"Sidewall Zipper. 15 x 5. USA made


 

No comments: