Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dresden Plate Wallhanging

Take a minute to view this Dresden Plate wallhanging. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20790285 This morning I got into my much neglected garden for some TLC time. Did some weeding, and planted 9 Georgia collards plants and 4 red cherry tomato plants. I noticed that the wicked hot, hot pepper plants did not die with those several cold night we had. There are little green leaves growing at the bottom of the stalks. Looks like neither summer's heat or winter's cold will kill them. I saved two plants...not exactly sure why because the peppers are too hot to eat...not even Fred can and he eats hot stuff. I prepped a bunch of fat quarters for washing, and now I want to get on with making a pattern for a card case...going to use some used fabric for the prototype. I'm a little excited about this, actually! Stay tuned for results!

No comments: