Sunday, June 16, 2013

NASA and the Benefits of Sun Gazing

What is Sun Gazing?
Sun gazing (also known as sun-eating) is a strict practice of gradually introducing sunlight into your eyes at the lowest ultraviolet-index times of day – sunrise and sunset.  Those who teach the practice say there are several rules to the practice.  First, it must be done within the hour after sunrise or before sunset to avoid damaging the eyes. It is important to only look at the sun when it is orange or red according to the ancients. Looking at the sun when it is yellow or white, or uncomfortable in any way is not recommended.
Second, you must be barefoot, in contact with the actual earth – sand, dirt or mud; and finally, you must begin with only 10 seconds the first day, increasing by 10 second intervals each day you practice.  Following these rules make the practice safe, says sources. For the entire blog post see:

 ~~~
I was one of those very active little kids that doesn't eat much. My grandmother, who meant well enough - or that's how I choose to spin it - urged me to eat. She would say "You can't live on wind puddings and walk arounds! Eat!" She didn't "know" my source of "fuel". I mean, I didn't either at the time. I remember when going to grade school and using the swings at recess, facing the sun I would go as high as I could, close my eyes and see all the colors of the rainbow vividly. I thought that everybody could see them. I told my friend Rachel. She tried, and said she didn't see them.
~~~
P.S. ..apparently the NASA article authenticity is debatable. It just makes sense to me that there are (admittedly just a few) people who have the ability to process the suns rays directly, as opposed to the majority of us having learned to get it indirectly through food. Btw, fossil fuels are ancient sunlight. Using solar bypasses years and years of time. Maybe people can regain the ability to bypass time too.  

No comments: