Saturday, June 1, 2013

Oriental Heron Zafu Cover Thrift Store Treasure

This morning I had a number of stops scheduled for my shopping itinerary. 
World's Attic Thrift Store is where I was going hunting for black and gold buttons 
for a set of Bridesmaid Zipper Purses that are partially made - just waiting for the perfect buttons. 
With only two items on my list for the thrift store I fully intended to "hit and run". 
(har har! where have we heard that before?)
 I did find really great buttons for the purses. And more!
Three, metal "My Album" Button Covers

These are just too darling for words! They measure 7/8" W. x 1" H. each.
I don't know yet what I am going to do with them, but they were coming home with me. For sure!
And, THEN there is....
Oriental Zafu Slipcover
Heron Zafu

 Made with stretchy fabric and a zippered back, it fits one of my zafus perfectly.
I absolutely love the tucked perimeter, times two!

No comments: