Friday, June 13, 2014

today's lesson - mating black snakes...

Black Snakes Mating by my front door today...
btw, these black snakes are harmless. I've been working on releasing the second chakra section of my spine lately, and also transitioning from a lifelong renter into a house of my own. Thank you Snake Spirit for being so obvious, and so helpful in my healing process.
Mating Black Snakes
"The snake animal meaning is powerfully connected to life force and primal energy. In many cultures, it is revered as a powerful totem representing the source of life. When the snake spirit animal appears in your life, it likely means that healing opportunities, change, important transitions, and increased energy are manifesting." 

Also:
The snake is cosmic consciousness, the ability to experience all things without resistance, and the knowledge that all things are equal in creation. It signals a great transition in life through new opportunities and changes.
Native American Totem Animal for "Scorpio"."
Source Link

6/15/14 Update:
Last night I remembered that two years ago when I moved into this apartment that I am now preparing to leave I also saw a pair of black snakes mating outside my side entryway. 
 

No comments: