Thursday, November 13, 2014

No Death, No Fear

“This body is not me;
 I am not caught in this body,
 I am life without boundaries,
I have never been born and I have never died.
Over there the wide ocean and the sky with many galaxies
All manifests from the basis of consciousness.
Since beginingless time I have always been free.
Birth and death are only a door through which we go in and out. 
 Birth and death are only a game of hide-and-seek.
So smile to me and take my hand and wave good-bye.
  Tomorrow we shall meet again or even before. 
We shall always be meeting again at the true source,
Always meeting again on the myriad paths of life.” 
~ Thích Nhất Hạnh, No Death, No Fear  
  

Abstract Watercolor Art

watercolor art available by trolleyla on etsy 

   

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Thank you for this beautiful meditation and for featuring my art.