Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy Month!

I see my last post was early this month....time flies when you're having fun! Or as the frog so aptly put it... time's fun when you're having flies! So, I've been busy with sewing, treasure hunting in town, one of the adult female goats became developed paralysis and was unable to use her legs (ultimately we had to say goodbye), my computer developed a motherboard malfunction and I was reduced to using an older laptop for days (as hardships go that wasn't on the top of the list, but it did really cramp my style until the new computer got here and was set up...I could not access my favorites or get to my photos), doing a bit of gardening here and there. Now, there are LOTS of pix to take of items that I plan to get into my etsy store/s. And Saturday is the upcoming handmade craft sale here in town where I'll be having my first etsy booth. if that is a positive experience we may be having it on a monthly basis...time will tell! Gotta go and convert some of those creative ideas into real objects! See you!

No comments: