Monday, May 4, 2009

Interesting metal sculpture

This is one of the many welded art pieces that are on display around the property where I am staying temporarily. I find them fascinating, and of course cannot really imagine the process by which Pat comes to make these interesting and varying pieces of art. Last evening I attended a concert at Mother's Musical Bakery for the very talented husband and wife team, Bill and Kate Isles from Duluth, Minnesota. I enjoyed a meal of homemade whole wheat pizza, a coke, and bought a piece of their absolutely scrumptious pecan pie for Pat. To see one of my latest quilted creations see: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24530873 Today I am making another wallhanging that represents the beauty of sweetness and brightness of passion.

No comments: