Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hump Day Mini Featurette for September 1st

Bio:


Quilted Lovelies offers a variety of exclusive, handmade, quilted items for your home: lap quilts, table runners, baby quilts, doll quilts, quilted coasters and custom made quilt labels. Each one-of-a-kind quilt and table runner is originally designed, individually handmade and unique, not mass produced or quilted on a computerized machine. There will not be another one like it anywhere.



I am a corporate escapee, and founded Quilted Lovelies in 2004 with two product lines: potholders and custom made table runners. Since then, I have added more lines, but the potholders have gone to Old Product Line Heaven. I was inspired to quilt by my grandmothers, and still have each quilt they made for me. I formed Quilted Lovelies for the express purpose of bringing creative, handcrafted and artistic quilted items to your home. My goal is that you enjoy the beauty and comfort of these heirloom treasures as much as I have enjoyed designing and making them.



Fabric rules at Quilted Lovelies! I love (and I mean really love) material and endeavor to showcase it in each product. All quilts and table runners are machine-quilted for durability and strength, and stress points are triple sewn. Everything is made using only premium 100% cotton material, which is pre-washed for color fastness and shrinkage control.



I am also on Etsy under the user name FransButtonCorner.
 
 
 
For more about  Quilted Lovelies follow her blog!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Many thanks for featuring Quilted Lovelies in your blog!

Valerie said...

Forgot to say, I'm glad you have a widget for Fran's button corner. I hearted her shop for future use.