Monday, October 8, 2012

Forgiveness Process – Accepting Atonement (by Nouk Sanchez)

Forgiveness Process – Accepting Atonement (by Nouk Sanchez)

1. I recognize I am not at peace, so I must be wrong-minded. And I want to be at peace so I ask Spirit to help me look at my mind.

2. I remember that any sign of threat, pain, sickness, sadness or grief, anger, conflict, or scarcity is not part of God. I acknowledge this is the ‘ego’ in my mind. I remember that I must deny the ego’s appearances and focus on the Love that is Truth, beyond all appearances.

3. I invite You (Spirit) in to look at these fears and judgments with me. I will not judge myself or another while we do this. I will leave a space of total non-judgment, so as you can fill it with Love and healing.

4. As I look on it all, I say to myself with sincerity, “Even while this appears as a problem, and despite feeling fear, sadness, anxiety, anger, guilt,  doubt or poverty – I open myself to receive healing through the miracle, in this instant.”
5. God is in everything I see, because God is in my mind. What God sees through my mind, is healed. Together, we look past ‘ego appearances’ as they represent our unconscious ‘wishes with the ego’. In looking past appearances we join with God (light) in asking to perceive what is true, beyond ego appearances (darkness)…this is forgiveness.

6. A Prayer to Spirit within:

“Spirit, I accept the miracle being Your Atonement; I accept Your divine correction of error in my mind, and I allow Your healing to flow through my mind. I accept that You can heal both the cause and effects of any problem, as they are both in my mind together. If the problem’s ‘appearance’ continues, or if there are continuing ‘symptoms’ (appearances) that cause me to doubt – then I offer these doubts to You as well, to correct in my mind. I remember that in any holy instant that I sincerely accept Atonement, it is done! To continue to be concerned after I have forgiven and accepted Atonement, is to doubt Your Love and prolong the illusion of time and suffering. Remember: Love without trust is impossible; doubt and trust cannot coexist.”

~Nouk Sanchez

No comments: