Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jacob's Ladder Quilt Top and Happy Flag

Moving right along here on Jacob's Ladder Quilt Top #5....

Jacob's Ladder Prototype


This is a layout to see how adding the muslin and forest green blocks looks...I like it. It's both more subdued and more sophisticated. The muslin fabric came from the circle cutouts from the backs of Dresden Plate patches...never throw fabric out! I mean, who would. It's simply unthinkable. Of course.

Fraternizing Attempt?
That's my mailbox with the happy flag...well, it's always just so good to see the mail carrier! Is there a National Mail Carrier's day by now? No. Make that International Mail Carrier's day.


1 comment:

Valerie said...

I agree - never throw out any scrap of fabric. I have also found the circles from the backs of Dresden plates to be handy, even if you have to save them for 10 years.
Good idea to have a national mail carrier day. I love getting mail.