Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Amish Mafia...What Next?

Oh dear...hadn't heard of, and haven't seen any of Amish Mafia (no TV, or time for it) but clearly that is just going to add more confusion to the gullibility and misunderstanding that was already there about that tiny but particular and peculiar aspect of humanity. But, I believe people believe what they want to believe on all sides of this saga. Tunnel vision abounds. Few can see Beauty and the Beast clearly, without judgement. Personality distribution exists everywhere - even in places where people expect to see, or want to see no evil.

As Shakespeare said, "All the worlds a stage, And all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts" to which I might add - some (apparently) more so than others. ;-) Playing parts within parts! Now I am starting to amuse myself....

As far as Time goes this is just a tiny blip on the screen of life on this little planet known as Earth, and "this too will pass" as soon as "a dog with a longer tail arrives on the scene" - so to speak, or stage, if you will. Human nature is what it is.

NOTE: Btw...I know whereof I speak. I was born into and grew up among the horse and buggy Mennonites in Pennsylvania, and made my "exit" in my late 20's. The  horse and buggy Mennonites are very similar to the Amish and many "outsiders" cannot tell them apart. The devil is in the details. And I mean that literally.

No comments: