Tuesday, January 31, 2017

real power and freedom...

"Never place the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket." ~quote

"When the heart is at peace, for and against are forgotten." ~Zhuang Zhou
 
"Real freedom is freedom in ones heart, 
irrespective of external conditions." 
~ N. Sri Ram 
 
"One of the most important things to learn in life is that no one took away our power, or gave us power. We are all powerful energetic beings, already. Personally, I now know that when I erroneously believed someone was taking or withholding energy from me - that thought in itself created a problem for me. Typically, especially when a child or younger person, I either shut down or acted out. Contracted in fear, or expanded with self-righteous indignation and/or even rage. Just knowing this really re-frames pretty much everything."
~Sarah 
~)(~
 
A new o.o.a.k. addition to my zafu store - 
Please share my etsy zafu store link with your friends and acquaintances! 
 
upcycled linen, light summer yellow floral, buckwheat hull zafu

handmade by etsyseller #zafuChi

Meditation Cushion. Floor Pillow. Zafu. 

Upcycled light yellow summer floral linen. 

Buckwheat Hull filled. 15"x5". 5"L. Velcro closure. 

Handmade, USA

 

No comments: