Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mr and Mrs George Washington candle set

This set of candles was discovered while on your typical treasure hunt. I actually bought the bag full of about 20 ordinary candles just for these two, and put the others back into circulation! Another rainy day today. I made a trip into town for zippers, and a few other things such as mailing a package of books and goodies to friends ( an elderly Indian chief and his wife) on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota. I've begun making throw pillows, which is an interesting change of pace. Last evening I attended a Sewcial at Sew Worth It, one of the local privately owned fabric stores in town. Entering that fabric store is like letting my inner child loose in a candy store! I kept a tight rein on this wallet of mine, though. I was there to sit and stitch and socialize by golly, and that is what I did! Oh! and ate a slice of cheese spinach pizza and salad!

No comments: