Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another quilt project!

Slowly, but surely another throw pillow is taking shape. This is the first of a set of two. I've barely begun with the second one or rather have barely begun with sewing the insets. The frames are made. These are in fall colors, not that I pay very much attention to working in season. It's just that these are colors I'm very fond of. Two more nights of the dog/house sitting, and then that is history. The dogs are so well behaved and sweet. Time to get some cleaning done in this house ....again, or still. Whatever!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Sarah!

I like very much your blog. Your creations are also fantastic. I'm a fan of Eckhart Tolle too.
I'm glad that I found your blog through Google Alerts Eckhart Tolle.
I wish you all the best!
"This, too, will pass" is my favourite words from @A New Earth!".

Sarah said...

I believe Eckhart Tolle to be among the sweetest people alive on the planet today. Thanks for telling me how you found my blog! My best to you as well!