Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cathedral Windows Clutch

Later this year I'll be teaching a class on how to make this clutch at our local American Sewing Guild meeting, held at Sew Worth It! This is a prototype. I'm very sure I want to use another fabric combination for the tutorial. Fred had 3 more teeth extracted. On Tuesday he will be getting his temporary partial plate. He's begun to fantasize about steaks, and other more solid foods. I'm done with the 10 night house/dog sitting gig. Tomorrow it will be time to get a routine going again. And, as usual, there are so many projects waiting!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi again Sarah!
In my town there are many catholics cathedrals. Your creations are almost the same like the windows of these cathedrals.
They are fantastic!

Sarah said...

Ana, Thanks for the comments, and compliments! Wouldn't mind seeing pix of the catholic cathedrals you mention. I would even post one in my blog with your permission. :-) Sarah

Unknown said...

Dear Sarah,
It would be my pleasure to send some photos. I can't attach the photos here. So, if you send me your e-mail adress it will be great.
I like very much your creations!
All the best!

Sarah said...

Ana,
I look forward to receiving your pix at earthnsky8d(@)yahoo.com Good day to you! Sarah