Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sewing is my Drug of Choice

Sewing is my drug of choice...my gateway drug into a state of temporal bliss and happiness. The choices of things to (potentially) make is absolutely endless. The choices of fabrics and various textiles are equally endless...actually, I don't know that for a fact, but I sure hope so!"
" The pillows are made using a vivacious fabric that in a former life was a tablecloth that in another former life was a sheet. They have down and feathers forms. They are darn cheerful! The little quilt was once upon a time a coffee dyed tea towel. And the table napkins are new and speak for themselves. These items are available

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The last part of this post didn't make it along with the post. Don't know if it was because the internet disconnected...but I suppose so. Anyway, as I was saying, the three items are available at eclecticarmadillo.etsy.com
Wishing you a wonder-full day. Life IS good!

Sea Change said...

Beautiful things, Sarah! It must be so satisfying to find such lovely fabrics and then do something with them like this! :-)
~Shelagh

Sarah said...

Shelagh,

Thanks for the compliment! Yes, it is a very satisfying process. As with any artist or crafter, part of that process is when others also enjoy seeing the end result.

Sarah