Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time's fun when you're having flies!

Closer to noon than morning here...funny how time slips by...as the frog said, "Time's fun when you're having flies!" Little did I know when only a few years ago upon joining the "wwwebster world" how easy it is to just surf the hours away, and thoroughly enjoy every minute of it! I did a little thing lately that leaves me with a good feeling-potted the sweet potato plants that sprouted from the potatoes. Some went into the garden directly, and others into pots. Gives me a little jolt of happiness...one of my favorite lines is "A little goes a long way for me!" Time to get down there and clean the kitchen, and hand wash a few fat quarters that I need to finish two Cathedral Windows throw pillows, and then...oh! I'll just play it by ear today! Best regards to all!

No comments: